Meike MK12mm T2.2 Cine Lens Micro Four Thirds Cameras ePHOTOzine

Meike 12mm f/2.8 Lens Review

The MFT-mount 12mm T2.2 Manual Focus Wide Angle Cinema Lens from Meike is a bright cine prime suitable for up to high-resolution cine cameras. Top features include low-dispersion glass, a high refractive index, and little to no focus breathing. The fast aperture allows working in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over depth of field, allowing for smooth, circular bokeh.

Lente Meike Cine 25mm T2.2 para entrega rápida MFT Filmmaker Perú

We loved the 16mm & 25mm MFT Cinema Primes from Meike, and now we are excited to be looking at the new 12mm recently added to the set. 12mm MFT - https://cvp.

Meike 12mm f/2.8 Lens Review ePHOTOzine

Amazon.com : MEKE 12mm T2.2 Large Aperture Manual Focus Low Distortion 4K Mini Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds M43 MFT Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Lumix BMPCC 4K Zcam E2 GH5 GH6 OM-1 :. Meike 12mm T2.2 Manual Focus Wide Angle Fixed Cinema Lens for M43 Micro Four Thirds MFT Mount Cameras BMPCC 4K ZCAM E2.

meike 12mm t2.2 렌즈 마포용 mft 카메라렌즈 중고나라

The Meike Mini Prime 12mm T2.2 is a short-tele/portrait-length . manual cine lens designed for Micro 4/3 mount cameras and . camcorders, is lightweight. with uniform focus and iris gear . position as well as common 77mm front rings, a generous 270° focus rotation, and 4K optical quality, are perfect for the

Новый объектив Meike 12mm T2.2 Cinema

Meike 12mm T2.2 Features. Wide aperture of T2.2, minimum focusing distance of 12cm; The equivalent focal length is 24mm on Micro 4/3 mount camera bodies; Delivery image with smooth, circular bokeh and little to no focus breathing; Lens Construction of 15 elements in 10 groups, capable of delivering sharp and clear video

Meike Cine Lens 12mm T2.2 for MFTFast Delivery — Meike Global

The Meike 12mm T2.2 is such fun to use. I had a blast with it. Yes, I appreciate this entire review is me using it for everything but its intended use, but

Meike Cinema Prime 12mm T2.2 Duclos Lenses

This is my review on the Meike 12mm T2.2 lens. It is a long review but I wanted to cover a lot of material and hope to answer most of the questions you might.

Новый объектив Meike 12mm T2.2 Cinema

Comparing Meike 12mm T2.2 Manual Focus Wide Angle Cinema Lens. Print Email . Meike 12mm T2.2 Manual Focus Wide Angle Cinema Lens (MFT Mount) You Pay: $399.99 (11) Add to Cart View Cart. Add to Wish List Item in Wish List . Create new. Rokinon 12mm T2.2 Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount . Price: $369.00.

Meike 12mm f/2.8 Lens Review ePHOTOzine

With the every increasing number of MFT mount cameras on the market, (GH5, BMPCC4K, Z Cam E2C) a good wide angle lens is needed now more than ever. And what'.

Meike 10mm T2.2 Archives Fuji Rumors

A wide angle that is part of an existing range of cinema lenses. Designed to work alongside the Meike 16 and 25mm - the 12mm T2.2 gives a much needed wide angle field of view to the Meike range. TstopGear takes a detailed look at the Meike 12mm T2.2 cine lens, filmed on the BMPCC4K. All footage was shot in HQ ProRes, with only minor colour.

Meike 50mm T2.1 Super 35 Cine Prime Lens Mac Star Cameras

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 am. Location: Portland, Oregon. Real Name: Justin Rapp. Re: Meike 12mm T2.2 Cine Lens Review. Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:35 pm. Great job on this review. You really packed it with the details people should care about and presented it very well. I wish more reviews were like this.

Meike 12mm f/2

In this video I evaluate handling, sharpness, geometric distortion, focus breathing, vignetting and color for this under $400 micro four-thirds cinema lens.T.

Meike 12mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema EC MALL อีซีมอลล์

John Riley reviews the new Meike 12mm f/2.8 lens for APS-C and Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless cameras.. (£549), the Samyang 12mm f/2 NCS CS (£279) or the Samyang 12mm T2.2 Video lens (£359).

Meike 12mm T2.2 Manual Focus Wide Angle Cinema Lens MK12T2.2M4/3

Aperture: T2.2-T22. Focal Length: 12mm. Focus Rotation: 270°. Filter Thread Size: 77mm. Weight (Approx.): 660g. Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.25m. Lens Structure: 10 groups 15 elements. Angle.

Meike 21060001 MK12mm T2.2M43 — SYSTEM5

With my Sony Alpha a6500 at the ready, I opted to try the Sony e-mount versions of the MeiKe MK-12 mm f/2.8 ultra-wide angle, MK-8 mm f/3.5 Fisheye, and MK-6.5 mm f/2 Circular Fisheye. All three lenses share the same durable all-metal construction, with a bright red ring toward the collar of the lens barrel, offering a bit of punch to the design.

Meike MK12mm T2.2 Cine Lens Micro Four Thirds Cameras ePHOTOzine

The Meike 12mm T2.2 MFT cine lens is suitable for high-resolution cine cameras. The cine lens has focus and aperture markings on both sides of the body in feet and inches. Its cine prime effect makes it a must-keep handy gear for all filmmakers. The Meike 12mm is a fully compact lens which is truly a blessing if you're using it on a gimbal.

Scroll to Top